Counter

Sunday, August 31, 2014

The Human Writeup: A Poem a day

When I was a kid, I was fascinated with reading new things. With knowing what it meant and how something worked. I realized sometime during that time, that there was a difference between knowing something by its name and understanding what it meant. And in the last couple of years I don't think I have ever unlearned that lesson. I have tried to learn as much as I can as quickly as I can and there is a sense of urgency that fills me when it comes to understanding things, and perhaps more when it comes to understanding people.


And even though I have had prolonged interest in learning about people, I find no one manual, no one algorithm, no one segment that fits, apart from the dire need of people to connect with other people. I am happy sometimes to be able to pen those sentiments down and in a way still be able to connect even in randomly, even if as a stranger.

My urgency to learn from others had helped me grow, from places of pure logic, into breath taking imagination and music that only plays in my mind, even though I can't play it by myself and words that write by themselves even when I am not penning them down. And so I would like to share some of these with you and for you,

I will write one poem a day for everyone and anyone who wants to read, and needs it at times. I would love for you to suggest the topic in the "comments section" and everyday I will write to a different word, a different mood, a different person a different world if I may. For now all I need from you are words , I hope this so called project if you must call it so, find ways to reach people even without knowing and to be always honest to those who are listening to me talk. For now I am calling it the human writeup as I compile stories and thoughts that come from you, Thank you for reading , thank you for listening and I look forward to the next word 

No comments:

Post a Comment