Counter

Friday, June 10, 2016

Day 362: Let me Fly

Chances are if you have read me early onward by now you know that I like to write when I travel, especially about the travel. Not because I think it is liberating as always but because I think that there is something very special about a traveling heart and soul. Something that finds pause among a crowd of people, one who is listening to stories . These people gazers and the illusioned alike, these concerned ones and the ones aloof from the world, come together and it is in the companionship of a diary that I make these journeys as I write back to you.

Let me Fly
Let me be close to you and yet let me fly
Let me borrow these wings even if I know not why
Dream as though thoughts they form without a pause
Till I found what I am looking for , maybe just the right cause

Let me sail into the wind, the sea, or whatever way I may go
I will draw lines on deserts and beaches the only way I know
While these thoughts in my head like travelers diary today
Will choose to get filled almost written in its own way


I am looking for stories that are quiet for now
They are packed in my mind and in my suitcases somehow
I carry them with me from one end to the next
The traveler writes and his world never rests

Yet those who will come to me, I will ask them "let me fly"
Let me come back just after more time has passed, if only a while
I have roadmaps I don't look at and yet I will not get lost
I am traveler at heart, a storyteller at best, looking for a cause

No comments:

Post a Comment