Counter

Wednesday, June 15, 2016

Day 363: Simply Put

I think choosing a topic sometimes should be as simple as talking with a series of thought processes that bug you just the same way as when you sit down to actually write. Nonetheless it seems that what can be summarized in those brief moments leave a lot that we wished to include. Simply put explores the idea of what can be simply written down sometimes, about muses in life, about inspiration that are restless and somehow hard coded in our psyche and perhaps they are experiments of how we recreate something different every single time we try. These are versions of my very own nostalgia somewhere hoping to meet yours on a long walk somewhere.

Simply Put
Simply put things are rarely as simple as they seem
I am writing from afar and in between the moon beams
The night sky in my thoughts as simply as can be put
The wind footprints on the wet sand left barefoot

Simply put you are my favorite glass of wine
Poured out of an aged bottle held up in time
You are memories held close , nostalgia in a jar
Smiles I think about when I am afar


Simply put you are quiet conversations in my mind
Somewhere around and always easy to find
You are perfect walks in between the restless hours
While I look for time that is mine & yours, we exist in ours

I lose my sense of direction every single time
But simply put you are reasons that I sometimes forget to rhyme
These imperfections in an imperfect world ask for more
Simply put I am summer wind through the open door

No comments:

Post a Comment