Counter

Saturday, October 25, 2014

Day 38: Bits and Pieces

It's early morning out here and though the processes of the day have not yet started, to make this day warmer or brighter for that matter , considering there is such an overarching plan must give some weight to our need to ask such questions. I am writing with a feeling of giving something up for the first time, though I often believe there is often a difference between sharing and offering a writing, isn't giving up your most true self in a poetry a thinly veiled reality.
                                      There are instances that have made me think that I have written to people in bits and pieces, in formats I no longer write but I often communicate if there is no other way I can.So for today's writing I guess I could cheat from my earlier writings the ones that I have written to people here and there and compile it among my own pieces. In the essence of it all to those whom I write, just know you are a part of my poetry.

Bits and Pieces
Is it ok? if I write to you.
In the hope that some days poems will speak too.
They will have voices of their own, they will come alive,
And somewhere in memories they will survive.

Find me as a friend, so close that you can hear me breathe,
Till the reality is so real for you, that you have to fight for the things you keep.
Willow in the shadows, lurk in the corners of the day,
Find treasure in conversations still and mystery in the things we don't get to say.


To be like life unchanged as in a photograph,
To be kind to those around you, among that many things that make you glad
There is no language that speaks of strength , as often as a smile,
Be the change you often linger for, the one you still hope to find.

The last bit of the piece I write, must often come to those who are true always,
Even if there were gloomy days and there were days we could keep quiet too,
People will often explain qualities of the faint and as equally of the brave at heart,
And there are some qualities which we dream of , and a place to know how and where to start. 

No comments:

Post a Comment