Counter

Wednesday, November 19, 2014

Day 47: Box of Lost and Found

Find me a kind world and I will find you a sensible one . In more than one way the most valuable lessons in life are the ones you don't hope for, the one comes either on a cold winter morning when you are least expecting it, or something that has to run into you more than once to be realized. Whatever may be the case, the best lessons are still free and find their way from time to time. In the last couple of days my workplace had been flooded with new people, people I work with , share a meal with and learn and write to from time to time. And though it amazes me how certain things comes easy with strangers, it is in the warm moments that I share a cup of tea that I find welcomed. Here's to those warm hearted ones, the inspirations, the obstructions, the reality checks, the day dreamers, the kind and the cold and the meaningful among the meaningless. Lets hope that my writings today knows what it wants to be and I find my box of lost and found.

Box of Lost and Found
There are times that keep coming back to me,
About things we choose to write about and then are some that we let it be,
Times when the world is too hard , just look around,
I am wherever you need me to be, in that box of lost of found

The snow covers my road outside, a bright sun may still feel cold at times,
And we can write poetry, even if we no longer find rhythm or rhyme
The missing warmth of the day is what hugs are all about,
And when the whole world seems upside down I am waiting for a shout.


The kind world writes just the same tonight, we wish adieu we say goodbyes,
Because long before we know it, we are far away from corners of our mind,
Hold the center stage my friend, play your part as things may come and go,
You are meant to carry the things you keep special, the pieces of you that only you would know

There are things we often lose in memories, and then there are those we can recollect,
We are far from drawing within the lines, the best of us are incomplete and best is still imperfect.

No comments:

Post a Comment