Counter

Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Day 100: Tomorrow Night

I thought a lot about what I should write for the 100th piece and though it may not make a lot of sense it had to be a collection of many things. Among times we can't place ourselves anywhere, in between families away from home, in between the complaining and the angry nights. And sometimes in between the patient hollow and empty ones, there was a lot that rushed back to me. I absorbed a lot from others, whether it is the warmth from few and cynicism from the rest, whether it is the music I heard at the back seat or the fights I see in between people who don't say a word, whether is the people who disappear from your lives and then there are those who will never let you know when they are found. When I first started writing this blog the idea was simply to be able to relate to people who read, share and are a part of an experience I try to capture in words every night. Hence I write to the mystery, the hopefulness of tomorrow night and those who have encouraged me to keep writing.

Tomorrow Night
Tomorrow let my troubled day, find the warm embrace of the night,
When we have been cast away like spells, like magic and charms for whatever we fight
Tomorrow night let my heart my soul,
Wait on a sunny day outside, and for a tight lipped secret you hold

Tomorrow night when I have learned from all that my past my hold,
When I find your footsteps, that haven't washed away in my mind yet but grows old
Will you ever remember the things we wrote, day in and day out,
When the panic stricken mind would find sleep , it would find peace in your shout.


And tomorrow night, when I look for the last reminder, the last call you make,
When all that is written in between the pages of a book, who can tell reality from a fake?
When the painter paints not losing hope, you sit sometimes starting all from scratch,
But here's to taking a step one at a time and sometimes even taking a step back

Tomorrow night, when I find you in worlds I haven't written about quite yet,
That have kept me far away from the comfort of my own bed,
Just when the whole world translates, and I look for your meaning in messages
Among the stary night, and promises and somethings we wish would mean more tonight.

No comments:

Post a Comment