Counter

Saturday, April 2, 2016

Day 343: Our Stories in the Wind

Once in a while, you will have a walk that hits you as more than meaningful. Maybe it will be something about the idea of getting lost , not knowing where to go or even the notion of watching the lights fade across the sky. These are inspiring no matter how close you get to putting them down and scheduling them , these will be the random ones when you don't decide the when and where.  I like to believe on this windy day that there are ideas that come and go, and as it gets louder outside I think of songs we hum in our heads. To some of the most perfect evenings that we can find, and moments when all you want to do is simply hit rewind :) Find a windy city of your own

Our Stories in the Wind
Come build me a story, let me stay
In your thoughts & memories let me remain
You are held close to me as I am inspired
I keep coming back to you when you are not tired

To see what I may have missed in days & night
What has but gently slipped our sight
When we have walked to places & found them new
These moments that flee and the ones that are few


I tell my obsessive self, that obsession is in short supply
So I keep collecting feelings, hoping they will always survive
I am rationed thoughts maybe few that do change
While I find my ride along and my life it seems rearranged

In the housekeeping this weekend I smile without reason
I keep wishing for Spring at the end of winter season
For in the wind outside they may come and go as they please
Let me just write to you, knowing in time you will read

No comments:

Post a Comment