Counter

Friday, April 1, 2016

Day 342: As Needed

Ever felt nervous because you planned something or thought about it too many times in your head? I will be honest, that for now that seems to be the state of my mind. While getting into the specific nature of the problem is irrelevant it makes me write more connected to reality than ever, describing these anxieties that keep me on my toes for today. I think of these moments as reality that comes to me as needed, it does not announce itself, neither does it feel the need to be validated. For now I am in the quiet that surrounds me and you as I keep writing

As Needed
These moments of quiet anticipation
I am unplanned plans in your imagination
I am nervous about things I do not know
But for now, I will be confident or so I will show

Have I written down things I need, I will learn and unlearn
In the hours of the night, I hope I keep walking without turns
For I am easily distracted but not with you
I am listening in the quiet as the night, it mellows


As though stories of the book that comes alive
I am hoping to fall short of nothing that the night writes
I am fact looking for fiction, I am reality if you need
Just wishing for an endless conversation, to listen & pay heed

These moments that flee, they are much too shy
They are just like me, learning how to be human sometimes
Uncomplicated, undefined , you bring me to ease
I am learning to find comfort in just "you" and "me"

No comments:

Post a Comment