Counter

Thursday, March 31, 2016

Day 341: Parts of my Mind

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to find out where to step and in which direction. I like to think that some of the best things in life come as a result of taking a bold step, one that is untethered and yet brave. While we may be surrounded by eggshells, for now; we have to believe that we will get through somehow. While I count and collect these days of the week, I look for these bits of mine which for now play hide and seek. Parts of my mind are on loan to you, or maybe in the lost and found finding a way back for now. While I hope you find meaning today, I cannot help myself from counting days.

Parts of my Mind
Parts of my mind and part of my heart
Seem lost in thoughts, wherever it is at
While I walk as though with eggshells around
Finding out what to say, just for now

These days of mine, that I count for you
Some are here to stay and some too slow to go
While there are a few that I count in between
To reach to the other side of what lies unseen



Part of my mind seems to be on a holiday
It seems to have wandered out and found an escape
In the meantime, I try to be just as honest as I can be
And still make it to your thoughts, as myself & me

These things that are hard to say or even do
They are moments that connects me back to you
While you may read in between these lines
I wait for Friday and the lost part of my mind

No comments:

Post a Comment