Counter

Saturday, March 19, 2016

Day 336: Write with Me

Come write with me, it should be simple and easy. It should be about words that stitch together in your mind trying to find places where just a few words can find. Writing is easy they say or maybe it is just the hard to come by , but I have learned that we are all used to some form of it, in our head. On one of the coldest Spring days today I am taken by surprise experiencing one of the quietest Saturdays for a long time. I am not used to making plans about people, and neither about what I write about. For some things are better left for the moment to find.

Write with Me
Come write with me, as the day it passes by
Just scribble somewhere and maybe give it a try
In search of better things that are yet to come
Find a story that has yet to become

These evening hours that dissapear
While some that stay over days, months or year
The quiet light of the evening sky
Lets me write thoughts , some yours & some mine


Come write, with me as though this day will never end
Find happiness in places where you don't need to pretend
The best versions of our lives are yet to come
For now, we are what we are,  whatever we have become

Didn't we find the heart, that dreams in restless imagination
As I dig thoughts,try to recollect every sensation
So I jot down these memories and I try to write them down
As the day fades into the night, outside my window pane for now

No comments:

Post a Comment