Counter

Thursday, February 25, 2016

Day 328: Lie Here

Sometimes being incomplete has it's own perks. Whether it is the necessary pause that is needed before starting again. Whether it is the push we need to reset and restart, they are helpful in a odd way. Lie here , right here talks of a pause in time and space kept secret from each other. We don't know when we need the break and neither where. So the endless rooting of the night that lies thousands of miles away comes to my mind, and from a warm place I write to a cold winter night. Hoping something, lies still and somethings get by.

Lie Here
Lie here on the cold and icy floor
There are no carpets for now, just an open door
And the cracked windows don't help either way
To capture that warmth that gets away

Lie here huddled & cuddled just a bit
Painting with your breath on the air beneath
I am not cold, just colder inside still
So I write to no one who is listening of his own will


Lie here covered in colors that drapes the wall
Drops that fight with gravity, refusing to take the fall
So I am not reminded of the easy things,
Just tell me where it ends or where it all begins

Let me inside for heaven's sake
Lie with me, stop me from making mistakes
Just read with me what I take time to write
Lie with me, lie here, even if just for a while

No comments:

Post a Comment