Counter

Tuesday, September 1, 2015

Day 214: Whisperer

Finding a prelude sometimes, is like hearing a whisper from a faint voice while a noisy room surrounds you. If you listen long and hard enough you will know what to write about and sometimes, all you can get are words which may or may not make sense. Whisper was an idea that came to me as I looked at an album art while listening to music, and though I don't remember the album name I feel the idea of a whisper was still somewhat special.

Whisperer
Whisper my dear passenger
I will take you from place to place
Talk to me my dear whisperer
Till we find new things to chase

I think of us like stories on hold
They are written as time unfolds
Swept away in emotions that play
Things we write & some that we say


Whisper my friend into the wind
Wish again of all the things unseen
Just for today, we will take a chance
Find priorities between our day's romance

Wins & loses between the bets we place
And some moments that time tries to erase
My whisperer, my traveler at end of days
My ride along as summer fades away


No comments:

Post a Comment