Counter

Sunday, June 14, 2015

Day 137: Holes

It is unfair to capture just what is perfect sometimes, though it may be the most obvious thing to do and even the most attractive one. The reason we find neatly arranged books better than rough notes on a pages sometimes. We are conditioned to overlook things which cannot be fixed and yet I feel there is an ounce of inspiration that makes us stronger every time we acknowledge these holes. We are not picture perfect, at least I am not and I think sometimes even on a note that may sound like we are taking perfect shots of this world, I believe this is exactly what we do " we take snapshots" of our mind. For now these holes which I feel make us who we are are like rare books on constant display to the world, we are often glimpsed by many and some will even wait long enough to read.

Holes
Holes in the heart, holes in the soul
I come to grow younger as time grows old
I have reasons to feel that I can take on this day
I have learned to be myself, in my very own way

I know not of the little things under constant repair
They are in the back of my head, where I can't peek or stare
They are worried places, anxious ones, places with no roads
They are rolls in a camera that have been put on hold.


My colored photographs are still, from behind the tripod
I have no reasons to sell anything new, my time has been bought
We are kept in constant motion swirling around some days
Like the milk in my coffee cup that whirls until it stays

There are holes in the stories that we so often write
We are perfectionist with imperfect stories by our side
We are not here to put in repairs and not here to mend,
We are story writer, we are tales some with no beginning & no end

Oh fear not when you glimpse, I am in a glass display
For the holes and imperfections makes me special my own way.

No comments:

Post a Comment