Counter

Thursday, September 4, 2014

Day 3: Fleeting love

I was happy to receive a word today, someone wanted me to write about love. Now, though it is a much visited topic I thought of writing about fleeting love, about that little moment when being sure about something is the hardest thing to do. To the person who requested this I wish you find it in no matter what form or kind

Fleeting love
I often think of summer rain, the warmth of the day when it's cold for a while,
When all that remains are the little transitions, the changes of the day and the fading sunlight
I often think of fleeting times, of times that are short and yet endless in their ways,
Like short stories and poetry and everything that you wish would rhyme someway.


About love we write , to love we write, like the warmth of a coffee cup as I grasp the handle so cold,
About the things we often wish were free, among the many things we let go, and among the ones we hold.
The fleeting choices often come and go, among the phrases that only a few may have known,
Among the times we must decide , even if the feelings were the last thing we choose to show.

I breathe the warm day into my lungs, the shades that cover my eyes, the summer breeze that grazes,
And yet the writing that writes itself, keeps going on , the ones that never erases.

"Write to me with your story, your situation, your words , and I will write to you and for you again, till Day 4 comes, thank you for reading. "

4 comments:

  1. it's extremely beautiful, you made my day!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Coincidentally I also write poems, hence sharing my poem with you..

    LOVE

    Love need not be expressed in words,
    It can be felt even in silence like chords.
    It is perceived by the heart and the sense.
    It has a pure magical, charismatic essence.

    Love need not be expected in return.
    It can cause a yearning heart burn.
    It is not sweet in every season.
    It occurs even without a reason.

    Love need not be bit of physical.
    It can be mental yet whimsical.
    It is sensed by the gestures we make.
    It is like an amazing self awake.

    Love need not be brought to the lips,
    It can be seen when the eye weeps.
    It is such a thing that money can't buy.
    It is only of 'we' instead of 'I'!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Good stuff, Sam. Requested topic: Ice Cream.

    ReplyDelete
  4. nice, write something about smile, hiding one.

    ReplyDelete