Counter

Sunday, September 7, 2014

Day 7: Colors of the sunset

I went to the parking today, the topmost floor that is free and open to see how the sky changes when the sun fades. How the cold hue of the due becomes warmer till it fades into the cold evening, the cool moonlit sky that grazes and touches upon everything around you. In a word the transition was beautiful, have you gone up to the roof yet, have you seen the sun go down yet. Have you seen the colors change, and that's why I write with the friend and the sunset and everything else that must hold meaning at the end of this week.


Colors of the Sunset
In the restlessness of it all, the tired heart finds comfort in the crazy things,
     In the craziness of time itself, the reason your eyes can't find sleep, the reason it can no longer dream
The yesterday between locked pages of the heart, the scribbles that seem to be all but true,
   When sitting down to write was something that held strong , something that held through


Colors of the sunset hue, the sky changes in paces , in moments, in time,
   In poetry that it writes for me , the one that needs no reason the one that needs no rhyme
In awe and wonder that surrounds the moment, the drunken nature of the evening sky,
  Is is still waiting for you to keep coming back , or is it waiting for you to say goodbye

Forever more I find myself among those who have come and the strangers at heart,
   Among the chapters I have just started to write, and then there are those I have yet to start.
Find in me in the colors  of the sunset, in the cup of life, and in the air we breathe,
  Find me like the paintings of the sky, the one that keeps changing and the one you wish to keep.

"Thank you for Day 7, thank you for being a part of my writing, write to me, send me your words and let me write for you, till the time I can , till the time I can " 

No comments:

Post a Comment