Counter

Sunday, July 5, 2015

Day 158: Two Paragraphs

I wanted today to end with a piece since I couldn't begin with one and I couldn't get my mind around to what I wanted to write. This one is a small one with a smaller prelude, it is written in moments that calls us just a little while before the new day begins. I am writing just two paragraphs, two verses today

Two Paragraphs
No preludes to end of days
Nothing that in small summaries have slipped away
No heavy hearted goodbyes, no conversations on hold
Nothing unchanged and no story untold.


Two paragraphs are all I write today
Between the lonely night and the next day
We are just a few words, we are short meanings on a page
We are writing with no reasons ,we are two paragraphs,
                                                               we are yet to age.

No comments:

Post a Comment