Counter

Thursday, July 9, 2015

Day 162: Said & Done

I was talking to a few about how work sometimes leads you to believe that the perfect versions of our theories are in our head. They cannot be written down anywhere and when we draw summaries I hear it too often, "When all has been said and done", which implies that everything possible has been completed. In reality though, that is an ever growing need, it is a relentless need to keep working on theories, and putting them down that fuels us. And even though we cannot be sure of being able to put everything down, I like our attempts at trying. For now me and my friends will keep working on these niceties and politeness we extend from the time somethings have been said and till they are done.

Said & Done
When all had been thought about, been said and done
We will sit outside our doors , as life lies unstrung
Strangers to our own selves , my right hand unlocks the door
As my left hands breaks free, as restless as ever before

No we are not split minds at our best
We create with a little bit of all things that come and go
And when all that was to be said, has been said and done
Lay out versions of the things that lie hidden ,
                                                   those that do not show.


Our attempts at being perfect sometimes we are chasers on a high
What dreams, may bind, inspirations inspire or of all things you aspire
Too little has been said I feel, far less has been done to truly find
We must get back to workbenches and whiteboards in our minds

Some days I will take a chance, I will write of simple things
And lie with wide open eyes when I need to dream
All has never been and never will be said and done
Just simple reasons; where it all started, where it all began

No comments:

Post a Comment