Counter

Sunday, December 6, 2015

Day 278: As a Whole

I keep wondering who or what we are as a whole, who are we and to whom? What are our roles in other people's lives or does it change too often. Life is a roll of paper where the last scratches and scribbles are all you are at that moment and for that moment. Chances are we kept writing trying to put as much as possible on those last lines. I keep wondering as a whole who we are in other people's lives, are we compensating for things left unsaid. I wonder if we question ourselves about what we mean to each other to redefine it only in our head. We are bluntly honest and in that little bits and pieces of moments we look for ways in and out. No, we are not compensating for shared spaces, we are not living lives in different places, so don't ask me why we are the way we are and tomorrow you will find me only in writings from so far.

As a Whole
As a whole, we are easy to be lost and sometimes found
Easy to remember and forget even if we are present everywhere & around
We are returning our best of gifts, even if unwrapped sometimes
Rarely keeping anything, even the ones that are the hardest to find

We are letting things in, that which still mean something to us
That are old and uncared for sometimes, & that are still a plus
Near rhymes and old friendships with nothing hidden left to find
Yet we are looking for old motives some days, that we left behind


As a whole, I wonder why you bother? are you worried about coming back
Asking yourself if somewhere in our mind, was wishing for what we had?
How do we redefine relationships? that you claim no one will ever understand
Why do you question yourself? whether you are the same & if I am the
                                                                                  essence of the same man

No, I am not looking for things in return I was here when you came
I am comfort when I was needed to be, even if I can't seem to find the same
In the end, we hug and kiss and care even if we are not asked or told
It is who we choose to be in our definitions to each other and as a whole

No comments:

Post a Comment