Counter

Sunday, December 20, 2015

Day 288: Till Something

Sometimes the hardest thing to do is to share honestly, to be brave and to know that the person who you share with is someone whom you can has your trust. We are all used to going through so much and in between the right and wrong, the good and not so good life throws at us, at this point, this very moment we are sum of parts even if imperfect. I share with friends about these in my writings as they would share their world with me too. In time we all heal, we grow, and in time we will also reveal. Here's a piece to all those who have taken a step and come out stronger on the other side, some who have just taken a pause, and some who are just preparing for a plunge. Be brave today or tonight, we are half way through life is a long list of add ons sometimes. Thanks for a lending year, and hoping you know things we share are very near.

Till Something
Till something that can be broken no longer breaks
We will have learned to be perfect even in our grandest mistakes
Those that have helped me become whoever it is I am today
Remember me with a little whimsy, with intrigue as you may say

Till our honest truths are defined by our edges that give us shape
We are afterglow of a quiet but yet a warm winter day
Come write with me, heal in struggles that inspire you home
When you piece them back together, the moments you make your own


Till our stone cobbled streets turns wet, the rain washes the dust
It covers everything in it's pathway, even the locked pathways they slowly rust
Unchanged for now is so little of my life, a part of that which might have stayed
Most of my truth, my harsh realities & my inspirations are the ones which got away

Be the best of yourself, in hours that keep you true to yourself
Be the vintage wine that only ages to perfection stored and envied on a shelf
Find a quiet place in your mind, or with whoever or whatever you need
Till you find the letters you wrote to yourself, for now I write & read as we heal

Till dusk or dawn, keep me on a slow flame as I gently brew
Am I warmth when you need me to be, found by more than just a few.

No comments:

Post a Comment