Counter

Wednesday, December 30, 2015

Day 295: Write to Me

Just stop for a while and write to me, from wherever you are, and wherever you may be just write to me. Write with this obsessions that takes over portions of your mind and yet somehow they are the hardest things to find. I want you to think of collective writing as it comes through to you, whether they are in words or text messages or anything that somehow sneaks through. You remember them in pictures sometimes, in memories that have in time only aged, as I capture them from wherever I may be written somewhere on a page. I question this version of reality, the one that is not just for me but written by you in so many ways. For now the Chicago blues and New York minutes still feels the same so I write about from places far away.

Write to Me
Write to me just now from wherever you are
Like places on a picture where you keep coming back
From Timbuktu, to New York, from places that are far
Write to me from every where & wherever you are

Write to me from the crescent moon, the night is colder tonight
Caught in the rain and storm, like thunder, my glass it lights
From the museums that I don't get to visit but tell me I am there anyways
From stories, from masterpieces that are for now been hidden away


Your New York minute still feels the same, I get to see whatever you show
I learn to ask questions just at the right time, sometimes about things I already know
I see brush strokes against the walls of a room, they have scattered paint everywhere
You sing me a song both faded and slow, right from the times square

From where ever you may be right now, or wherever you may wish to be today
Travel even if only in your mind, write fiction about places you dream of some days
Those who have told you otherwise, I ask why bother, why spend time to question me
I am alive in the imagination of those who read, hence this is our version, our reality 

No comments:

Post a Comment