Counter

Monday, December 28, 2015

Day 293: Storms & Dreams

In time I was back to where I began, where I kept writing on and on about these little summaries. Some of them were more personal so it felt as though I was writing them as letters back and forth to you and as you unfold and read. I will send these storms to you, some dreams that are flashes of memories. I feel we are fleeing sometimes, running away in reverse from all that we cannot explain. We are constantly moving here and there, we can never be captured never be restrained. This heart of mine must be under repair so I dream of storms somewhere in my head.

Storms & Dreams
I will send you storm in dreams
The ones you dream in black & white
Just a flash of color and thunder follows me
So I write to that very flash of light

Unbreakable my mind & heart, it slowly escapes
It finds rooms and closed doors where it hides
It makes choices, it comes & goes to it's escapades
It looks for places where it can win a fight


I will send my unwinding of this day written in words
Just let me know of your mailing address
These letters that chase you down block by block
You seem to be driving home just for now in reverse

Why worry about things that break from time to time
We are all in garages and under constant repair
We are parts that come with no long term warranties
Yet we slowly get used to the wear and tear

Fight just for now, keep coming back
Go far away in space and yet remain where you are at
I will send you a puzzle that for now is incomplete
Will you write me a letter and send it back to me? 

No comments:

Post a Comment