Counter

Wednesday, August 5, 2015

Day 188: Find Me

The idea of writing any piece is two steps, one is finding the writing in itself and the second part involves finding the meaning which is left to those who read. The two things are tied with the idea of finding each other in pieces that fit together. "Find me" was inspired by this constant interaction between the known and the unknown when it comes to writing. The idea of creating meaning in your words and then somehow in someone else's mind. It is similar to many life experiences where we try to piece together and narrow the gap between what we look for and find. The idea is explored in a way that as I look for you, you are looking for me, and somehow we find each other, in words and in simple poetry. I hope the meaning finds you as I write them down for now.

Find Me
I find you, as you find me
Together we set our worlds apart free
For the greater good and in reality
You will know about things I want to be

I want to reach you in a few simple words
Help you find me in meanings underneath
For now, this is all my writing could afford
Without letting you know of the words I need


Find me, as I find you
In a transitioning night that fades away too
And as the sunlight walks above my window sill
Time is both paused & restless, just like my own free will

Don't wait too long, take a temporary pause
Moments when you can find your own just cause
The diaries you write & sometimes summaries
In meanings I keep looking for you & as you for me

There are few words that I sometimes nominate
Pull out from thin air & leave for time to create
These are subtle things in deeper waves, underneath the sea
As I look for you and instead you find me.

No comments:

Post a Comment