Counter

Monday, August 24, 2015

Day 206: Just Come

Today I start to teach a class filled with students, a massive undertaking. Something that prepares you in a wide variety of way for facing many things in life and something for which you can never truly be prepared. These learning moments come as they may and I have learned that some of the best plans sometimes are the ones partially baked. The things we get to change around. "Just come" explores the idea of coming as we may to the table and bringing our best versions, our things we haven't written but which exist in our minds and some poetries that personally I have yet to write.

Just Come
Come walk with me where no would go
Let us ask questions, answers to which we may never know
We may quit some days and start again
But in the end all we want to know, was that; it was never in vain

Come unprepared whenever you can
You don't need to know everything you can hold in your mind & hand
Come unread at best, with a blank paper sometimes
Just come together as you write your very first line


Come like sheets of music which I cannot write
I cannot read how it hits the notes, I can't hear from my eyes
But let nothing stop you from your own humble tries
Everything begins this way, in your own simple strides

Come just a little lost, with no where in mind
Just pack a backpack to places only a few can find
Just come again from places that we create
In between time and moments when inspiration finds an escape.

No comments:

Post a Comment